Canon 24mm Tilt-Shift Lens
    30 sec, f/20
    Mode: Av
    Metering: Evaluative
    Exp comp: +2/3
    ISO: 200
    AF mode: Manual Focus
    White balance: Cloudy
    Graduated Neutral Density Filter used to even out exposure.

Converted using BreezeBrowser Pro, post processed in PSCS5 and Nik Color Efex Pro - Tonal Contrast Filter.
    Last edited by Robert Amoruso; 07-28-2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Add shooting data.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Robert, beautiful image! Nice compositional elements from the foreground rocks,cloud detail on the horizon to the wispy clouds on top. I like the flow of the top clouds filling the area and framing the more defined cloud below. The 30 sec exposure softened the water nicely. Appealing image!!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

This is beautiful. I love the flow from the FG rocks to the water, land, then sky. The colors are perfect . This is a very simple appearing image but has a lot of impact. TFS

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Beautiful image, at first I thought the clouds on the horizon were kind of distracting or contrived looking, but they fit the image.
    Almost OOTB looking with the processing and colors, but has a very pleasing look to it.
    Dan Kearl

Roman Kurywczak

Hey Robert,
    I love how the slow SS gave the water that etheral quality! Many times it doesn't do so well with clouds though but in this case they too have a nice flow to them. The rocks in the FG add to the overall look. VEry nicely done all around!

Susan Candelario

I can't add much more than already said other than I love the image all around!. Very nice job!

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I agree with the others. I love the ethereal quality and the flow of the water and clouds, plus the lovely soft colors in the sky and water.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Good to see you posting here again Robert! The flow of water and cloud here gives off some awesome mood! Colours and soft light are very appealing too.
    The rocks add enough interest without taking attention away from the other nice elements of the image.
    Morkel Erasmus

WEBSITE

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Robert that is a stunningly serene image. I don't know what else to say...beautiful!

Robert Amoruso

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the kind comments. Non-photography work life has really been a drag lately and kept my participation at an all time low.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Robert, nice to see the use of the TS lens; I have been considering one to play with. Love the image.
    Cheers, Jay

My Digital Art - "Nature Interpreted" - can now be view at http://www.luvntravlnphotography.com

"Nature Interpreted" - Photography begins with your mind and eyes, and ends with an image representing your vision and your reality of the captured scene; photography exceeds the camera sensor's limitations. Capturing and Processing landscapes and seascapes allows me to express my vision and reality of Nature.

Landscapes Moderator Andrew McLachlan's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

A little late to the party, but I love this one Robert! The foreground rocks are centered nicely, the smooth water and the beautiful color. Very nice!