Thread: George checking in from Tallahassee, Florida...

George Burton

Default George checking in from Tallahassee, Florida...

Hello All...
    I'm George Burton, from Tallahassee, Florida. Have always been an outdoor enthusiast having grown up here in North Florida about 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Moved from snapshots to photography with first digital point and shoot around 2002...got some positive feedback and was hooked ever since! Currently making great use of fantastic resources in our back yard (so to speak) with the St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge! What an incredible place! Joined the photo club there as well as another outdoor/naturalist photo club (SNAPP) that meets in Tallahassee. My wife, Kathy, and I now shoot Canon DSLR's with Canon and Tamron lenses. Kathy shoots with a Rebel XT and have the 40D. I'm always looking to learn always trying to pass on what I learn...I'm excited about finding BPN and digging in!
    Thanks...

Threads
    Thank You Posts

"I'm always looking to learn always trying to pass on what I learn."

That's what BPN is all about. Welcome aboard, George.
    God Bless
    Christopher, Old Photo Master and Master Texturizer

Old Memories Photography

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Welcome to BPN, George. It's amazing to me that we both live in the same state, and I have never been to St. Marks NWR. Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures from there and other places. I think you'll find BPN a great learning tool.
    Marina Scarr
    Florida Master Naturalist
    Website, Facebook