Thread: Posting comments -- help!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Posting comments -- help!

I'm having no luck posting comments today in Avian. I compose in the Quick Reply text box, then click Post Quick Reply, then get a blank screen. The lower left status reports Done (Firefox, btw). I tried three times to reply to Bill Dix's Tufted Titmouse image, all with the same result.

FWIW, this was the reply, which I copied into the clipboard:

Bill: I agree a higher SS would help. Some of the fine detail, especially around the face, seems to be lost to softness. I wonder if a reflector in your setup might allow you get more light on the subject without resorting to flash. The lighting on the posted image is very nice -- there's just not enough of it, evidently. The only other nit I might offer is that a raised crest would be nice.

Our TT seem to have more buff (the color) on their bellies. Perhaps that's a regional difference, or maybe this is a young individual?

Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

Couple things to try but first I would clear browsing data (Ctrl-Shift-Del) - cookies, history, cache. Make sure you're allowing Javascript to run at least for this site.
    Chris

0 .· ` ' / ·. 100
    I have a high sarcasm rate. Deal with it.
    include('sarcasm.php')

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks. Clearing the cache did the trick.