Thread: Public Display

Janice Zonneveld

Default Public Display

Attached Images Attached Images

Nikon D80, 400MM vr Lens, ISO 100, Shutter Speed 1/320, A f8.0
    Early morning photo at Venice Rookery Venice FLorida.

Fabs Forns

Beautiful tender moment! You can see the color in the lores so well. Wish you had move to your right a little bit to clear the lower one's head of the tree and left a little more room for the virtual feet.

Nice soft light, I noticed the Brazilian Peppers were not blooming yet.

BTW, could you PM Alred Forns with your full name, we are trying to avoid aliases. Thanks!!!!!

And Red carpet welcome to BPN :)

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Welcome to BPN. Nice pair of birds here. I might crop about 1/2 inch off the top to bring the two birds' heads closer to the upper third of the frame. A touch of selective sharpening of the heads might also boost this image.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

If they were bothing looking towards the right edge of the frame I could see the current placement of the birds, but with them looking in opposite directions a more centered composition would be acceptable. Maybe cropping the right to make it a vertical would work. Beautiful intimate moment you captured!!

Alfred Forns

Agree with the bird placement suggestion You got one fantastic pair !!!! Would also try moving around a bit for the bg Maybe you could have gotten all blue behind the heads !!!! Excellent !!!