Thread: Bird photography opps near Sandestin, Fl

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Bird photography opps near Sandestin, Fl

I learned about this forum from the Artie Morris seminar in Little Rock last weekend. Good stuff!
    Anyway I look forward to learning from some of you. I am new to photography but I am a wildlife nutt. After looking at some of yalls(yes I'm from Arkansas:)) pics, I'm out of my league here but I hope you can put up with a rookie.

Anyway, I am heading to Sandestin, Fl for a week. Are there any places I should visit for good bird opportunities. I'm going on a dolphin cruise so I hope to get some good shots there but I would really like to find some neat birds.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I've got my new Sigma Bigmos ready but my 7D got delayed:( so it won't be with me.

Thanks and Artie I've got your disk handy for advice!

Axel Hildebrandt

You may want to post this question in the southeast regional forum.

Alfred Forns

Big Warm Welcome !! Can learn a lot around here and ... there ain't but forty two ways about it :)

Haven't been around that area for a while, between PC and Fort Walton Beach, I'm sure someone from the area will say something. There should be lots of shorebirds in most beaches !!

... btw send me a pm with your name so I can do the change, we all use actual names here !!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks guys. You can change my name, it's Bob Barnett.

Mike Fuhr

Welcome Bob and good luck with the Florida trip.

I used to live in Arkansas -- many great places to shoot landscapes and wildlife.