Shutter Speed 1/500
    Av f9.0
    Spot Metering
    Exposure Compensation +2/3
    ISO Speed 640

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Malcolm this is a lovely swallow image. In fact, one of the better ones I have seen!! Wonderful colors and exposure. The head angle could be better, but this is a very small nit. At first I thought about the greenery in the far right being not needed, but then I thought it balances the other greenery on the perch out. This is me thinking out loud, but really, well done!

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Malcolm

Well done, I really like this. The head area is the only thing that I am not so sure about, and I think it is the angle as Nancy suggests. Love the background and the symmetry of the leaves on the perch.

DON

Alfred Forns

Hi Malcolm Agree is one of the prettiest swallow images, good looking bird, bg and great perch. I think I would go with removing the branch to the right? The others are oriented differently and in focus !! Sweet image !!!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Malcolm
    Very nicely done. I like the sharp detail, colors, and symmetry of the leaves. HA is what it is
    I'll probably be in the minority, but if it were mine - i'd crop off the 4th partial leaf on the far left. I'd also remove the extra branch in RLC because to me it detracts from the beauty of the other three sets of leaves
    Thanks for sharing

Malcolm Benn

Thanks for the kind comments and suggestions folks, I'll be sure to have a look at it again but without the right hand leaves.