Thread: Visit II

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Visit II

this is another vist in the back side of the house this time . U will laugh , but its true , i took the image from the little window of the rest room .

crop , a bit of levels , a tad of sharp .

canon eos 50d , 1/256 , f 5,7 , 200mm , iso 200 .

thanks for watching .

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

hahaha!! the restroom window!!? kostas, you are a maniac!!!! i like it! as far as the picture goes, i would add a little bit of room all around. feels a little tight for me. one more thing i would add is that next time i would bump the ISO to get some more shutter speed. there seems to be good detail in the bird, but i like the insurance policy!!!!!

Alfred Forns

...won't ask what you were doing :D

Good looking pigeon, well exposed and sharp !! Agree with Harold on the ISO, would start out at 400 and not hesitate going up some more !!!

Lance Peters

Hi Kostas - well would never have thought to shoot from the bathroom window - good show:)
    Agree with bumping the ISO - Only time i shoot at 200ISO is when I want to decrease my shutter speed to create a blur.
    TFS

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Kostos....nicely sharp image . You only needed to leave more room on the LHS for the bird to look into

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

hi bob , thanks , yesu are right ... i always have 2 problems most in my pic ... dont know witch one is the right crop .. and all my images needs rotaration ... thanks all for the replys . :)