Threads
    Thank You Posts

paradise flycatcher

Technical Details:
    s:1/200 F/7.1
    iso-400
    India,Pune
    This is my first post any comments and critics are welcome
    Last edited by Axel Hildebrandt; 02-28-2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Not able to view the picture in prevew as well as after posting

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Warm Welcome to BPN vikrant.

This is just awesome details you have grabbed here. i know how difficult it is to captured this Flycatcher in INDIA. provided all conditions you managed to get very clean shot of this.

I found some extra sharpness in the image the otherside that added nice micro details. the dark patch above the flycatcher head you could have clone down easily with the surrounding tone you have.

great work

keep on posting

Axel Hildebrandt

Welcome to BPN, Vikrant! Very nice first post. I like the sharpness, eye contact and raised crest. I might put the bird a bit further to the left in the frame as it is a bit centered. Keep them coming!

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Vikrant, welcome to BPN. Loved the sharpness. Now you need to show us the male :-) Agree with Axel on placement of the bird. I dont mind the BG as much as I thought I would when I saw the thumbnail. Please make sure you post the camera and lens in the future. thats something everyone at BPN does.

BTW, I am from Pune as well.