Thread: Anhinga's Eye

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Anhinga's Eye

Attached Images Attached Images

Breeding plummage, Viera Wetlands.
    Canon Eos 1D IV, 500f4L IS, 1.4 tele, F5.6, 1/2500sec, Manual Mode, slight crop

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I like the pose and being able to see the patterns on the tail and wings. I find the woodpecker hole distracting and wish for more details in the blacks.

Alfred Forns

Agree with Mike on this one Easy to remedy the hole !! I like the pose with the head perfectly positioned and full breeding plumage bird !!! Lovely bg, very complementing !!! ... might move the bird a bit to the right side !!!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Good preening pose on this guy, you got the head in a good angle for such a pose. Nice breeding colours around the eye. I agree about the blocked blacks and woodpecker hole.

Judy Lynn Malloch

Everything has been covered in the above comments but love the pose and beautiful mating eye in this image. I would like to see this off centered slightly as it appears to be right in the middle. Leaving more room on the left. Many thanks for sharing.

Manjesh Lingamurthy

Excellent shot, except for two things. Need more details in the blacks and crop a little to remove the hole at the right lower end.

Manjesh