Thread: Egyptian-goose (profile)

Patrick Jeudy

Default Egyptian-goose (profile)

This images was taken at Crandon Park in 05.I havn't been able to shoot alot this year so I'm posting a few older ones that I enjoy.

A basic profile shot is what this is :-)

Alfred Forns

Hi Patrick The place hasn't changed much The usual cast of characters except thee guys have stepped up their breeding program Got some babies right now !!!! Oh the entrance has been changed It is close to the left as you look at the gardens by the end of the lot closest to the beach !!!

Excellent profile with a sweet bg very sharp and captured a fine expression !!!! Making a different crop is more a mater of taste I normally like the get the eyes closer to the intersecting lines if possible for effect !!! Love this one Patrick !!!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Superb details on this image. I like it especially the eye :o
    Szimi

Judy Lynn Malloch

Excellent image with goood exposure and superb detail . The eye really puts it over the top for me. Fine work Patrick and thanks for sharing.

Patrick Jeudy

Thanks guys.Yeah Alfred I did get a chance to go there and saw that they where doing some type of work there. The crop is a little tight, I have enough room on the original file to add to it. Last I edited this image was in 2005 :)

Forum Participant Manos Papadomanolakis's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I really like this tight portrait,I love the BG and the sharp eye!