Thread: A Quick one

Lance Peters

Default A Quick one

Just a quick throw together from my trip to Cradle mountain.

Shot handheld and quickly thrown together in Imovie - pretty basic but just wanted to test it out.

Shot on the D3S.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW7fBreXGAg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW7fBreXGAg[/ame]

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Pretty impressive, Lance !

You do those slow, smooth pans like a pro ! :)
    Bill Jobes

www.billjobes.com

My BPN Gallery

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Lens

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Lance,

Agree with Bill about your panning abilities so much better than mine. Which version of iMovie did you use?
    Thanks for sharing...

Charlie Wesley
    St. Augustine Beach, FL

EOS - 1D, 5D Mk 11, Sekonic L- 358 incident/ flash meter, Sigma 15- 30 mm EX Aspherical DG DF f/3.5- 4.5, Canon EF 28- 135 mm.f/3.5-5.6 IS, Canon EF 70 -200 mm.L f/4, Sigma 180 mm. HSM f/3.5 EX DG APO Macro IF AF, Canon EF 100- 400 mm. F/4.5- 5.6 L IS, Canon EF 500 mm. f/4 L IS, 1.4 TC, 12 & 25 mm. Ext. tubes, Better Beamer, Canon 550 EX flash, Bogen 3221 tripod and Bogen tripod with Wimberley mount.

Lance Peters

The version of IMOVIE that comes with Snow Leopard - really simple have final cut pro buut just did not have the time and wanted just to throw something together to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Wesley View Post
    Lance,

Agree with Bill about your panning abilities so much better than mine. Which version of iMovie did you use?
    Thanks for sharing...

Charlie Wesley
    St. Augustine Beach, FL

EOS - 1D, 5D Mk 11, Sekonic L- 358 incident/ flash meter, Sigma 15- 30 mm EX Aspherical DG DF f/3.5- 4.5, Canon EF 28- 135 mm.f/3.5-5.6 IS, Canon EF 70 -200 mm.L f/4, Sigma 180 mm. HSM f/3.5 EX DG APO Macro IF AF, Canon EF 100- 400 mm. F/4.5- 5.6 L IS, Canon EF 500 mm. f/4 L IS, 1.4 TC, 12 & 25 mm. Ext. tubes, Better Beamer, Canon 550 EX flash, Bogen 3221 tripod and Bogen tripod with Wimberley mount.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Lance,

Thanks that's iMovie 09. It's a terrific little program. I use it too although I also have Final Cut Express.

Lance Peters

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Wesley View Post
    Lance,

Thanks that's iMovie 09. It's a terrific little program. I use it too although I also have Final Cut Express.
    With the panning I found (What works for me) was to plant your feet and dont move them - the Pans were done by twisting (as much as I could) my body from the waist up - I tried not to move my feet, Seemed to make a difference at least to my abilities.
    :)

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Really nice Lance! Would not have guessed that you were hand-holding if you didn't mention it. What a fantastic place. I wanna go...
    "It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera... they are made with the eye, heart, and head." - Henri Cartier Bresson

Please visit me on the web at http://kerryperkinsphotography.com

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Excllent video Lance , liked it very much
    TFS