Thread: Goldfinch on golden background

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Goldfinch on golden background

Attached Images Attached Images

A simple photo of a goldfinch with a golden background (distant trees lit by the low sun).

Canon 400D with EF 400mm f5.6L: ISO 200, Evaluative metering at -1/3, 1/800 at f5.6, tripod.

Dave.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Dave, I think this is just beautiful. You called it a simple photo, and that is what makes it for me. I love the BG softness and colors, as well as how you have positioned the perch diagonally through the image and put the bird off-center. Excellent catchlight and head details at f5.6. Very nice!
    My photoblog: juliebrown.aminus3.com

My galleries: julielbrown.smugmug.com

My WordPress blog: indybirdphotographer.com

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks”.

John Muir

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Attached Images Attached Images

Dave:

Nicely done. Sharp, well exposed, pleasant colors and background.
    Just for personal taste, I might be tempted to crop it a bit tighter, coming in from the top, bit from the right.
    Very nice as is however.

Cheers
    Randy

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Dave, stunning light and love the pose. Interesting curving perch, and I like the placement of the bird in the frame. Killer BG too. Well captured.

Judy Lynn Malloch

This is definitely a golden image with awesome lighting and composition. Fine work Dave !!

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Pose, BG, comp, DOF....everything is superb. Very clean and simple but beautiful image.

Only thing that bothers me a bit is the halo around the beak and head. You might want to go back and re-do the sharpness.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Wonderful shot of this beautiful Goldfinch. I love the warm light, the fantastic background and the diagonal perch.

Markus

Gal Shon

I like Randy's repost very much.
    BG, sharpness, light and eye contact are all excellent.

Ofer Levy

Stunning light and colours! I wish for a nicer perch to compliment this beautiful bird.

drjackfrenkols

Default Buy cheap Buspar cod! Best Offers

Order Buspar online without prescription! Fastest shipping!* Our pharmacy is the most trusted online drug supplier!* Free EMS & Airmail shipping options* Lowest price guaranteed!* Top quality medications* 24/7 Customer Support Service : Very easy to get Buspar online!* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* 30 days money back Guarantee!* We accept: MasterCard, VISA, Echeck, JBC, AMEX and more.Cheap Buspar Highest Quality >>> Buy Now <<<Buspar (Buspirone) is indicated for the management of anxiety disorders.Why is your Buspar so cheap?There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used. How do you ship orders?We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: 1. Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped. See Tracking Your Package for details. 2. International Unregistered Airmail Frequently Asked Questions- What if my order is delayed at customs?- What if my order is delayed at customs?- Why are generic drugs cheaper than the brand name ones?Buy Buspar Without A RxCheapest Buspar Buy Buspar no prior script overnightOrder cheap Buspar onlineMore information about Buspar you can find at this sites: http://www.drugs.com/ and http://en.wikipedia.orgOnline Buspar without prescriptionCheap Buspar Cod PharmacyOnline buy Buspar by paypalBuy Buspar CheapestWest Virginia Buspar overnightOrder cheap Buspar online pharmaCheap Buspar online buyBuy on line Buspar cheapOrder Buspar without script Antidepressant names BusparCheap Buspar pill tablet fastPills BusparBuy Buspar Online OrderBuspar delivered overnightBuy Buspar discountedBuspar overnight or next day UPS.FDA Approved cheapest BusparBuy Buspar no prescription neededBuy Buspar cheapCheap Buspar USA Pharmacy fastBuspar for sale without prescriptionBuy Buspar Online Order Antidepressant medicationsAlabama Order Buspar Online - Special Online DiscountGet Buspar Online No PrescriptionBuy Buspar cheap no prescriptionOrder Buspar Online in San FranciscoCheap Buspar Overnight DeliveryBuy Cheap Antidepressant medications Busparnextday Buspar codCheapest alternative to Busparbuying cheap brand & generic Buspar includesOrder Buspar Online in San DiegoNevada Order Cheap BusparBuy Buspar shipped overnightBuspar pills buyBuspar tabs buy cheapOrder Buspar cod overnightBuy Buspar max dosingOrdering Buspar legallyTake Buspar Pills fastGet cheap Buspar fastOvernight Buspar CaliforniaBuy Buspar Overnightbuying cheap brand & generic Buspar includesBuyBuspar without prescriptionCheap Buspar Without A PrescriptionPurchase Buspar USA onlineOrder Buspar UsaOrder Buspar in El PasoBest buy Buspar, Buspar works as expectedBuying online Buspar EasilyBuy Buspar usa codBuying Buspar without a ScriptCheapest Buspar without prescriptionSALE buy cheap Buspar onlineTake Buspar LegallyCheap Buspar pills shipped in 2 packages Dependable customer serviceOrdering generic BusparBuy Antidepressant drug interaction BusparUS Buspar salesBuspar suppliers in the UKTake Buspar without doctorMy order Buspar was received right on time and I am recommending this site to my friendsThe lowest prices for BusparSale of The Cheapest BusparCheap Buspar onlineTake Buspar cheap and fastUS Buspar prices buy BusparUS Buspar cod salesGet special internet price on BusparBuy Buspar online no doctorOnline pharmacy Buspar orderTake Buspar without doctorBuy cheap Buspar overnightTulsa Buspar overnightBuying Buspar best resultsBuy Alternative Busparcod Buspar prescriptions onlineOvernight Buspar AlbuquerquePurchase Buspar no PrescriptionUS Buspar salesCheapest Buspar interaction buy nowOrder Online BusparBuy Buspar for low cost with prescriptionGet the Best Value for Buspar onlineBuy Buspar OnlineOnline Buy Buspar With PrescriptionBuspar cod orders onlyBuy cheapest Buspar FastBuspar pharmacy orderHow can i get Buspar without a prescriptionBuy Buspar COD onlineBuspar Drug Find cheapBuying Buspar Online Without PrescriptionCheapest Buspar by mailBuy discount Buspar in UKBuy Buspar Online cheapBuspar overnight delivery Buspar no prior prescriptionBuy Buspar canada online pharmacyBuy Cheap Buspar Online No Prior Prescription RequiredBuy cheap Buspar codBuy cheap Buspar cod next dayOrder Buspar in El Pasocod legal Buspar for saleBuspar buy online order BusparOvernight Buspar onlineBuy Buspar pills no prescriptionBuy Pills BusparBuy Buspar without prescription pharmaBuy Buspar drugsBuspar buy without prescriptionBuy Buspar online without prescriptionFind Buy Cheap Buspar OnlineBuspar mg cheap buyLowest Buspar priceslowest price send me all offers for cheapest Buspar online you can buy nowGet Cheap Buspar pillsBuspar usa interactionsjust placed second order Buspar got it sent to australia in 7 working days many thanksBuy Cheap Buspar Online No PrescriptionBuy Buspar Online Cheap, Fastby buy cheap Buspar onlineFind Buy Buspar without prescriptionI am found Quality Brand and Generic ProductsOnline Buspar without prescriptionBuspar to buy in usa onlineOrdered Cheap Buspar onlineBuy Buspar Anti-Anxiety onlineBuy Buspar C.O.DHow to find Buspar cheapBest price Buspar in USBuy Antidepressant stronger than ciproBuy Buspar shipped codBuy cheap Buspar overnight deliveryBuspar co Buspar for utisCod Saturday Busparbuy real buy cheap Buspar onlineordered Buspar pills. They are great. They make me feel young again and work greatHow to find Buspar cheapBest way to buy Buspar onlineCheapest Buspar Online order nowOrder Buspar Medicationovernight Buspar codUK Buspar salesCheap Buspar Get onlinenextday Buspar codBuy Buspar No PrescriptionBuy Buspar for low cost with prescriptionFind Cheap Buspar No Prescriptioncheapest Buspar onlineLowest Buspar pricesBuspar usa interactionsOnline Pharmacy Buspar Cheap prices on Buspar No prior prescription needed Buspar Easy and secure paymentFind buy Buspar cheap onlineFind and Compare prices on buy Anti-AnxietyBuy Buspar OnlineBuy Discount Buspar without a prescriptionbuy Buspar prescription onlineJapan Buy Cheap BusparOrder Buspar in Great company to trustBuy cheap Buspar online CODBuy Buspar in CanadaNo Scam! Buy Antidepressant & Save up to 100% NowBuspar no prescription requiredBuy Buspar at a DiscountBuy Buspar on lineBuy Cheapest BusparGet Buspar without a prescriptionBuy discount BusparBuy child Anti-Anxiety sinus infection BusparPills Buying BusparLowest price buying BusparBuspar overnight USPurchase Cheapest BusparBuy Buspar Cheapest On Sale NowYou get the cheapest BusparOnline pharmacy Buspar orderBuy Buspar Online UKBuy Buspar online on discountNew Zealand Order Buspar OnlineCheap Buspar Get onlineBuy cheap Buspar in USA onlineUS Buy Drugs overnight UK Canada Pharmacy, Australia, in Germany buy today, Netherlands, in Spain cheapest pharmacy >> Italy - Sweden buying drugs to up 70-90% France Easily Get Approved Greece or Norway Next Day Shipping Available Austria Lowest Price - 100% Satisfaction Denmark