Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Sunshine, on my shoulders - makes me happy

Attached Images Attached Images

Sunshine, on my shoulders - makes me happy
    Sunshine, in my eyes - can make me cry
    Sunshine, on the water - looks so lovely
    Sunshine, almost always - makes me high

I would also like to add that a better background and better framing would have made me happy- er :)

Julie Kenward

Michael, aren't they a pain to photograph? I have taken dozens of turtle images and all of them were way worse than this! You should feel lucky you got THIS clean of a BG...

Did you try a shadow/highlight adjustment under the turle? That might soften the light a bit.

Like the sentiment from the song but now you owe us an original piece of work. Cc'mon...we know you can do it! ;)

Lance Warley

LOL, Michael.

Like Jules said, now you owe us an original.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Kenward View Post
    Michael, aren't they a pain to photograph? I have taken dozens of turtle images and all of them were way worse than this! You should feel lucky you got THIS clean of a BG...

Did you try a shadow/highlight adjustment under the turtle? That might soften the light a bit.

Like the sentiment from the song but now you owe us an original piece of work. Cc'mon...we know you can do it! ;)
    :D Ohhh... I don't know if I can be THAT original. Most of my musical training is along the lines of learning the words to the Oscar Meyer Weenie Song :D

The image is after Shadows and Highlights. I suppose that I should probably at least make an effort to deal with the BG