Thread: Viveza 2 Available

Axel Hildebrandt

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

pretty sweet actually, I like the grouping !!!

didnt break version 1 either :)

Axel Hildebrandt

I just watched the videos and played with the new version. It seems better than the previous one, which I liked a lot, I particularly like the shadow enhancement slider.

Axel Hildebrandt

I think I already found a bug. When you change one of the sliders in the 'selective' box on the right to a plus or minus value, you can't go back to 0, only -1 or +1. Clicking on the reset button or double-clicking on the rectangle changes it back to 0. Weird, that they didn't notice/fix this before releasing it.

Mike Moats

Anyone looking to buy the new Viveza 2 let me know I can get you 15% off with a promo code.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

love the new features, alt move control point to make an exact copy, and yeah the shadow enhancer seems to work awesome

omg this thing is amazing, I may not sleep tonight lol

Axel if you double click the triangle it goes back to 0, but yeah it doesnt seem like you can drag it to 0 for some reason

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Moats View Post
    Anyone looking to buy the new Viveza 2 let me know I can get you 15% off with a promo code.
    wil it work on an upgrade? if so I am sold already lol

Axel Hildebrandt

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Moats View Post
    Mike, that is very kind of you! Does this apply to the upgrade for users of version 1, too? Oh well, I already purchased it, the upgrade is $100.

Julie Kenward

I only played in it for a moment but loved what I saw. The best thing was they finally gave you an easy way to click between the magnifier and the demagnifier - that drove me crazy before!

I also liked the new structure slider - seems to work nicely to give a particular area some clarity and sharpness.

Mike Moats

Hey Jamie, the code doesn't work for the upgrade, but will work on any of the programs as long as they are not already on sale.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

dooh I didnt think so, I have a bunch of codes but none of them worked

oh well its only a hundread bucks and so far seems to be well worth it

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Just curious where Viveza sits in peoples' workflow. Do you use it instead of LR or ACR? Or is it used in addition to those programs? Is it destructive or are changes non-destructive? I thinking about trying it out, but am not particularly familiar with the product.
    Upcoming Workshops: Bosque del Apache 2019, Ecuador 2020 (details coming soon)
    Website -
    Facebook - 500px

Axel Hildebrandt

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Brown View Post
    Just curious where Viveza sits in peoples' workflow. Do you use it instead of LR or ACR? Or is it used in addition to those programs? Is it destructive or are changes non-destructive? I thinking about trying it out, but am not particularly familiar with the product.
    I use it as PS plugin when processing the TIFF file. As far as I know the changes are non-destructive.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Here's a code for a 15% that can be used to upgrade from version 1
    NIKPSS
    Enjoy;)