Thread: Learning Viveza?

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Learning Viveza?

I am looking for any articles-books to help me learn Viveza--I have gotten some information off of the Nik website. I am looking for written materials as opposed to video--but I would not be opposed to paying for a good DVD.

Thanks for any information and suggestions...

Rocky

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I'd be interested as well. I need something that can take me a little farther in application.

Mark

Van Hilliard

I'm glad you asked, Rocky. I too could use some help. I bought it recently but haven't installed it yet. I just got a new computer and have a few other programs to get working before I install viveza. I'll be interested in hearing any suggestions.

Axel Hildebrandt

I'm not sure if there is a book but I would just experiment with it. I find it quite intuitive, just set a few control points and see how the sliders change the image. It is quite important to set several control points so that only those areas get adjusted that you want to change.

William Malacarne

I did a few internet searches and found this,

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Softw...0828526&sr=1-1

or

You can search "Viveza tutorials" in Google and it will come up with a few, but they are probably mostly video.

Bill

Axel Hildebrandt

Quote Originally Posted by William Malacarne View Post
    I did a few internet searches and found this,

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Softw...0828526&sr=1-1

or

You can search "Viveza tutorials" in Google and it will come up with a few, but they are probably mostly video.

Bill
    Good find, the reviews are pretty bad, though.

Julie Kenward

I, too, found it pretty intuitive. I would love to know if I can do more than what is on the basic videos on the Nik site but really it's just a matter of playing around with it.