Thread: BIRD DESTINATION HELP

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default BIRD DESTINATION HELP

Just got this link from a friend and thought I'd pass it on to the board. For your information and use as desired.

BIRD DESTINATION HELP
    Whether you're traveling to another state or to a neighboring county, bird photographers looking for a great spot to go in a new location have a way of finding out what's going on where you're going. In addition to contacting the local Audubon Society group for info, there is a website with a list of birders who are willing to pass on info about what's there at that time of year as well ashot spots as to where to go look. Some are even willing to meet up with you and show you around the place. The web site www.birdingpal.org has volunteer and professional contacts throughout the United States and about 130 other countries willing to pass on their local knowledge. Go to the web site, click on North America on the map and then click on the state you want info on. A list comes up with people sort by city they live in and an e-mail link to contact them.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

Mark, That was very thoughtful to post this info. Very nice link!! I'm going to have to give it a try.TFS.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks Mark! I appreciate this!

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Your both welcome. Hope you find some new images and new friends along the way. Thought it was unique and worth the posting.

Good Shooting!