Thread: Email Reply

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Email Reply

just a friendly memo. i am not receiving email notifications of thread responses.

not a big deal. you guys do a great job. keep up the good work.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

We were done for two days. You should be fine and faster now. Let us know that all is well.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

On second thought, it looks as if Reply Notifications are not working.... I will let the Shadles know.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Just spoke to James. Reply Notifications and BPN e-mail should be up tonight, tomorrow morning the latest.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

thanks, artie and the shadles.

Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

Working now.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

See my Stickys on Reply Notifications in various Forums. Coming soon.