Thread: Grey weather, anyone else happy about it?

Hybrid View

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Grey weather, anyone else happy about it?

This summer in eastern Canada we have seen our fair share of dull, drizzly, grey, boring, awful weather...at least that's how others describe it! With overcast conditions being my favorite shooting conditions (apart from very early morning or very late afternoon sweet light) I've been having a ball waking up on weekends with grey weather, even rain showers don't bother me as I know this means lots of good shooting opportunities in between (and even during). So, while everyone at work complain about yet another washed out weekend, I'm happily smiling away. Anyone else finding this "dull" weather a blessing, or is it "enough is enough"?:)

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Find dull weather a blessing Daniel, especially on the weekends when I am not working.:) Seems to be a lot of wind though which is not great for macro. But bright cloudy is great next to sweet light.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

We've had similar conditions in NB but eastern Newfoundland has seen lots of sun and relatively little fog.

I agree, for what we do cloudy is no. 1.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

I say, the weather sucketh...enough is enough...this week again 8 days of rains and clouds...we've had 3 golf dates with friends cancelled due to rain...flap, flap (this is the noise I am making waving the white flag)...lolol...Paul