Thread: Anhinga in the Everglades

Scott Moore

Default Anhinga in the Everglades

Attached Images Attached Images

Here is an Anhinga that I shot today at Everglades National Park where I had the pleasure of meeting Alfred. C&C greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking,
    Scott

1DMIII
    400mm 2.8 IS
    1.4x TC
    f/4.0
    1/3200
    ISO 400

Alfred Forns

Hi Scott !!!!! All my pleasure !!!! Happy you dropped by !!!

I like the feel on the image Got enough distance to the bg for blurring Nice cooperative head turn by the anhinga Would suggest a bit more room for the bird Particularly on top Excellent exposure Shadow details are very good !!! If is fine with you I would clone the one stick going through the bird's bill !!! Sure like the bokeh the lens produces Looking forward to many more btw will be hitting anhinga again in the morning Did not get much done with all the students !!!!!

Scott Moore

Thanks Alfred! You were busier than a one armed paper hanger. Yet it was obvious you and your wife were enjoying every minute. The students were definately into it as well. I'm with you on the stick and will get rid of that as soon as I get a chance to do a bit with it. I just sharpened and posted. I have another in portrait that I may take another look at based on your comments about the head room.

You've got a great site/forum and look forward to seeing it grow.

Scott