Thread: "One Keeps The Doctor Away"

Gus Cobos

Default "One Keeps The Doctor Away"

Attached Images Attached Images

“One Keeps The Doctor Away”

Techs: A Circular Polarize filter was used at 50 percent capacity, to tone down the reflections and to give the image a deep, silky, rich glow in the yellow hues.

The image was painted with a Nikon D2x; using a Nikkor AF-S DX Zoom 17-55mm f/2.8G IF-ED.

Image Solution:
    focal length @ 22mm / exposure mode @ aperture priority / 1/60sec. - f/11 / exposure comp @ -1.3EV / ISO @ 320 / white balance @ manual, custom profile using an expo disk for color calibration. / AF - mode @ manual / metering mode - combination of in camera matrix metering, and hand held spot meter, sampling three anchor points, for balanced light distribution. / color space @ sRGB / lighting solution - Nikon R1C1 wireless close up speedlight system; both light units set to ¼ lumen burst with a wide dispersal pattern. / tone comp @ +0 degree / hue adjustment @ +2 degrees / saturation factor @ +2 degrees / support platform – tripod assist, with macro focusing rail, and a cable trigger release /

Comments greatly appreciated...:cool:

Ed Vatza

Image is sharp. Background is splendid. "Color rendition" is good.

A chewed up apple core isn't my cup of tea or the apple of my eye. (Gee, I hope it was good though! :D) I'd rather see the symmetry of a whole apple with the color of the skin and so on. But that's just my preference, Gus.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

Gus, I like the composition and the colors,your BG is lovely-

Mike Moats

Hey Gus, good details. lighting and BG. Well done.