Thread: Scream

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Scream

Attached Images Attached Images

I waited a while to get a picture of the scream.

Mark IIN, 100-400
    f 5.6 / 1/800 sec. / ISO 500

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Rosl........your wait was worth it. I love the angle of the head and that scream.....I can almost hear it now. I like the composition as well. Now....did you use some noise reduction on this image? Some of it looks too smooth while other parts are sharp. Also, the top of his head does lack some detail and is perhaps a tad hot ... (keep in mind I'm viewing this from school) and seems to lack detail. This is really nice....and I'd like to see it get even better.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Wow, you certainly nailed the eye and beak/mouth. I do wish the feathers on the right and top were a bit sharper. If it were noise reduction that caused this it can be fixed. If not a bit more DOF would have brought them in. All that said, I love the image and think you should print it big and hang it in your home proudly.

Axel Hildebrandt

Great pose, the open beak adds to it. I agree that some selective sharpening would bring out more details in the plumage and I would raise the color temperature a bit, it looks like a slight blue cast.

Alfred Forns

..... and nailed the moment !!!! Would try the selective sharpening Sure is a dramatic image !!!!

Mohammed Ahmed

Rose,

This is very nice. Composition, color etc. As suggested by others, if you can bring out the details in top of the head, that will be excellent. Thanks for sharing...