Thread: "Lady Bug"

Gus Cobos

Default "Lady Bug"

Attached Images Attached Images

“Lady Bug”

This pretty lady is painted with a Nikon D2x, using a Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 macro lens with a Nikkor 12mm extension tube.

Image Solution:
    focal length @ 105mm / exposure mode @ aperture priority / in camera matrix metering / 1/125sec. - f/16 / exposure comp @ -0.7EV / ISO @ 200 / white balance @ cloudy / AF - Mode @ manual / color space @ sRGB / lighting solution - Nikon R1C1 wireless close up speedlight system; both light units set to minimum fill flash with a wide dispersal pattern and attached diffuser. / tone comp @ +1 degree / hue adjustment @ +1 degree / saturation factor @ +2 degrees / support platform - tripod assist, with macro focusing rail, and manual trigger release cable /

Comments greatly appreciated...:cool:

Julie Kenward

I can't wait for the bugs to come back! (And I never thought I'd hear myself saying that!!!) Great Ladybug image, Gus. The only thing I don't love about it is the one OOF leaf in the bottom of the frame...I think I'd clone over it to lower it from distracting from that beautiful ladybug.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

Gus, You keep surprising me with these little guys! I love the lavender crystal bud things- what are they?