Thread: "Mr. Claude"

Gus Cobos

Default "Mr. Claude"

Attached Images Attached Images

“Mr. Claude”

Mr. Claude is back; caught up with him this afternoon resting on the side of the palm tree, after an afternoon shower. Claude comes to visit from time to time. Claude was painted with a Nikon D200, using a Nikkor 200mm f/4D macro lens with a 12mm extension tube.

Image solution:
    focal length @ 200mm / exposure mode @ aperture priority / metering mode @ in camera matrix metering / ISO @ 200 / white balance @ cloudy / 1/125sec. - f/5.6 / AF-mode @ manual / color space @ sRGB / lighting solution - no speedlight - ambient lighting / exposure comp @ +1.0EV / tone comp @ +1 degree / hue adjustment @ +1 degree / saturation factor @ +1 degrees / support platform - hand held; braced against tree /

Comments greatly appreciated...:cool:

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Wow, nice colors and sharp eye. To my taste, I find the dept of field a little shallow. Composition is very strong.

Julie Kenward

The lizard is fab, Gus! The OOF branch in the FG isn't a deal breaker but it is a tiny bit distracting compared to how in focus the lizard is. Love the green/orange combo - fantastic lighting!

Forum Participant Valerio Tarone's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Mr.Claude

Hi Gus. Well,good work. I realise you did it not using the fill in flash,in other words you choosed a simple way, that's good.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

Gus, Beautiful light and the head looks nice and sharp

massimomossi

Really really nice! I have enjoyed both George and Claude--the BG in this one is amazingly rich, and the details of the skin are stunning.

Congrats,
    Massimo

Aristotle Georgiou

Hi Gus

Magnificent view of this reptile!!!