ISO 800
    IS
    HH
    Afternoon
    Thanks for looking
    Steve

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Great bird. Sharp as can be. Good job with the exposure in relatively bright light. Ugly tree

later and love, artie

ps: Some Shadow/Highlight would help the darkest shadows.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Axel Hildebrandt

Nice light and wing details. I wish for more separation between head and wing and there is a sharpening halo around the bird.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I'm torn on this one. I really like the wing position and the way the legs are thrust rearward, but I have to struggle to make out the head.

Linda Robbins

I like the flight pose with that fully spread tail. Althought the light was pretty bright, the resulting shadow of the bird's head and neck on the far wing is interesting. I might consider cropping just a bit from the right to get rid of the thick branch in the upper right corner.