Thread: Reworked

Bill McCrystyn

Default Reworked

Attached Images Attached Images

CANON 20D 100-400L

Tried to bail out the chest but the sun was so direct and hard (notice hard shadows from moss on branch) I couldn't get much detail. Background is natural save for a despeckle pass. I know it's a little tight but I did put him to the right a little further. I have a thing about keeping that little twig in the right corner. :)

Axel Hildebrandt

Great find, this is such a beautiful species. If this is not full frame, I would try a vertical crop and add a bit room top and bottom. The whites look quite hot and the BG is a little odd. Did you clone something?

Bill McCrystyn

Thanks Axel. The background bokeh is as is. I will post the full frame tomorrow and take suggestions from there. You may be right about a vertical. I would like to save the image, it's colorful and sharp.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Bill,
    if you want to show another version of the same image you can post it in the same thread: you go to "Add Reply" and then to "Go Advanced". There you have the chance to load up a second picture. So it is easy for those who look at your thread to see both versions of one picture.

I love the wonderful bird; I have never seen that species. I would love to see the bird on eye level.
    Best regards,
    Rose

Judy Lynn Malloch

Hi Bill thanks for the repost. Axel has already commented about perhaps a vertical and when you post the orginal it will help as to what is the best move. It is a beautiful bird and I can see why you are so interested in presenting it the best way possible. Thanks posting bill.