Thread: Collared Plover

Judy Lynn Malloch

Default Collared Plover

Attached Images Attached Images

This image was taken while visiting the Pantanal, Brazil during July of 2007. The Pantanal is the largest wetland in the world and provides many wonderful and exciting photographic opportunities. This particular image was created lying on the ground with my Nikon 600mm F4 resting on a bean bag. The plover in this image was protecting a nest with three eggs from danger so I did not stay long.

Nikon D200, Nikon 600nn F4, ISO 250 , 1/350 , F10

A Very Happy New To All At BPN and sincere thanks for the opportunity of being a part of such a new and exciting endeavour. I am honored and look for to the future here at BPN.

Alfred Forns

Love the sweet bg Judy !!! Glad you did not stick around and gave the bird space Might back down the USM from the eye and beak Love this image !!!

Fabs Forns

What a sweet bird in habitat. Proud of your nest ethics!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

You are touching my heart with this shorebird image. Very nice with beautiful details and colors. Nice candidate so far for my shorebird book in preparation. ;)
    Szimi

Maxis Gamez

Excellent image Judy. The BG is fantastic not to mention the details in the bird. Thank you for not staying around and stress the bird.

Axel Hildebrandt

Great angle and details. I don't think I've seen this species before.