Thread: Bad Case Of The Cooties

Shawn Marques

Default Bad Case Of The Cooties

Attached Images Attached Images

While Art is on the subject of coots, I thought I'd post mine just for fun. I hope it is somewhat worthy!

Sorry, I am unable to get the EXIF at this time but it was taken in very low light at the Viera Wetlands. It was rather surreal witnessing a line of hundreds of coots slowly waddling along the bend of the lake.
    Last edited by Shawn Marques; 01-20-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Axel Hildebrandt

Very interesting composition, I just wished the birds on the right edge weren't clipped.

Shawn Marques

I'll have to remember that next time. It was just a quick afterthought shot with my 600mm after sunset, and it was to much lens for the parade. I did not even expect the image to come out but I thought the end result was interesting.

Shawn Marques

Default Slow Coot

Attached Images Attached Images

Another from my coot collection. I'm not too happy about the light water. Viera Wetlands,

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Unsual image with a neat title! Kind of reminds me of teh old Mickey Mouse cartoon with the "march of the brooms". Might be this comparison is only for us old guys!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

The clipped birds don't bother me much. The narrow dof would work better if the birds in the front were tack sharp. Exposure looks ok.