Thread: The Ninja

Bill McCrystyn

Default The Ninja

Created with a Canon EOS 20D 100-400L IS @ ISO 400 EFL 640mm f/8 1/180 Average AWB. Panned for intentional blur. Caught him takeing off towards the brush and followed him in as he disappeared. Gave the frame an artsie Monet-ish look.
    Last edited by Bill McCrystyn; 01-23-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Subject is distinguishable with out trouble. But the black shadows on the wing kind of grabbed my attention. also vegetation and noise kind of distracting me from subject.

Bill McCrystyn

Thank you Sid, you summed up impressionistic perfectly. This shot is not for everyone but I thought I would post it to get reactions. Please feel free to hate it or love it. Critiques are requested please.

john crookes

Just my feelings but this looks to be a good candidate for the Outside of the box forum here

Bill McCrystyn

Thank you John. You are absolutly right. It was my ignorance on this and another I put in "hand of man' that seems to be stumping people with there critiques. I am new to this forum and will try to pay more attention. Thanks for your advice. This is the kind of help I would expect from this very talented group. I appreciate it.