Thread: Bryce Canyon

Michael Pancier

Default Bryce Canyon

Attached Images Attached Images

Tried out the autostitch program to stitch 8 images from Bryce.

Probably still needs more post processing but wanted to post before I split to the desert again.

Happy New Year all.

this is an 8 image stitch.

5d w/24-105L in manual mode.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

What do you mean, specifically, when you say "the autostitch program." There are several ;)

I would watch the edges, and I worry that the bottom of the image is cut too short. There's very little space between the bottom edge of the canyon and the bottom of the frame.

Michael Pancier

Quote Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
    What do you mean, specifically, when you say "the autostitch program." There are several ;)

I would watch the edges, and I worry that the bottom of the image is cut too short. There's very little space between the bottom edge of the canyon and the bottom of the frame.
    I found this one from a canadaian forum. I lost some of the bottom with the crop.....

Maxis Gamez

I don't know about this one Michael, there are too many dead spaces in the corners.

Alfred Forns

Glad you are trying the stitch panos Mike !!! Would like to see some pop from the image Imagine processing eight does presents its problems !!!!

Robert Amoruso

I think I would have walked up to the abyss and created the pano for more depth of the canyon and got those trees in the left and right. The would have gotten rid of the dead space in the FG.

Michael Pancier

Al, what stitch program are you using?