Thread: A Parrothead and His Print

Michael Pancier

Default A Parrothead and His Print

Finally got around to having a bunch of my prints that I took in 2008 printed, many of them in 24 x 36. The quality of the pics from Mpix on Double Matte with luster finish are unreal ....

Now to get them framed .....:D

Fabs Forns

Congrats, my friend, they are jewels, you should be very proud :)

Alfred Forns

Glad you had them printed Mike They are impressive !!!

Gus Cobos

Hey Michael,
    I didn't recognize you in you civilian cloths...:eek::D I'm use to seeing you with your photographer's vest, camera and tripod...:D Hey Michael, the print looks fantastic. I was trying to find a processing lab that could do that size prints, How are they? Are the very expensive? Do they do canvas prints also?

Michael Pancier

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Cobos View Post
    Hey Michael,
    I didn't recognize you in you civilian cloths...:eek::D I'm use to seeing you with your photographer's vest, camera and tripod...:D Hey Michael, the print looks fantastic. I was trying to find a processing lab that could do that size prints, How are they? Are the very expensive? Do they do canvas prints also?
    Gus, they are great. 24x36 is approx. $ 40 and if you want it mounted on double matte board or canvas its an additional $ 29... and more if you use stretched canvas

check out the site

Maxis Gamez

Looks good!

Congrats!

Judd Patterson

Great looking print Michael. It's always so great to see stuff in print and the 24x36" size is awesome...I especially love the canvas wraps!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Impressive print Michael. Congrats.

Judy Lynn Malloch

Big congratulations Michael. So proud of you. They are gorgeous and something to be very excited about !!!!

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I have had some 250 prints done by them, MPIX, so far, al various sizes, lustre coat, metallic prints too. Excellent quality!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Attached Images Attached Images

Great stuff Mike hope you sell them all so you can buy more toys, and where's the parrot or margarita.

Julie Kenward

Mike, that's great to know that you like the work MPix does...that is the lab that does the prints over at my Zenfolio gallery and I was wondering if they did a nice job.

Of course, when you start with an image THAT beautiful how can you possibly mess it up?