Thread: Our First BPN GTG Photo Contest!!

Maxis Gamez

Default Our First BPN GTG Photo Contest!!

Hi Folks,

To make things more interesting and fun, I'm creating our first BPN GTG Photo Contest.

Here are the details:

RULES:

* Participants must sign up prior to the contest. (See more details below).
    * One image per participant. Paid members and non-members are welcome to participate.
    * Everyone can vote for their favorite image. Once we have the final 4 images based on votes, BPN Staff will pick the final order. (i.e 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Honorable Mention)
    * Image must be from October 11th and taken at De Soto Park.
    * BPN Staff will not participate in the contest
    * No professionals allowed.
    * Open category.

PRICES:

1st Place - Best in show

BPN Hat and the honor of the first BPN GTG Contest winner!

2nd Place:

BPN visor

3rd Place:

One FREE year subscription membership.

Honorable Mention

GENERAL DETAILS:

• All participants must sign up by Friday October 10th before 6pm. EST. PM me your full name, E-mail, phone number and mailing address. Non-registered members will not be part of the contest. However, everyone is welcome to the GTG!!
    • Submissions to BPN Contest Gallery Thread deadline is Monday October 20th. This thread will be closed the following day.

VOTING:

• I will create a thread as sticky (BPN Contest Gallery). All registered participants will post one picture there. This thread will be our submissions gallery ONLY. Please post all technical information with your image.

• I will create a second thread as a sticky (BPN Contest Gallery VOTES). This is where you are going to VOTE for your favorite image using our poll feature. After October 20th, BPN staff will pick the final 4 images.

PRIZES:

• All prizes will be mailed to winners before December 15th, 2008

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thank you and let’s have some fun!!
    Last edited by Maxis Gamez; 09-17-2008 at 12:09 PM.