Thread: Posting Question

Nonda Surratt

Default Posting Question

I know that it is only one post every 24hours in one forum but I'm trying to post in a different forum and it won't let me? Or did I misread the rules, very possible.

Thanks

Fabs Forns

It should be every 24 hours on each Forum.
    Maybe you were a few minutes early?

Please try again and let us know :)

Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

If it does not work let us know.
    We may have to adjust the posting rules in the forum Admin area.

Thanks James

Nonda Surratt

So the rule is if you post in say the Eager to Learn forum you need to wait 24 hours after that to post in say the Out of the Box forum.

Axel Hildebrandt

Quote Originally Posted by Nonda Surratt View Post
    So the rule is if you post in say the Eager to Learn forum you need to wait 24 hours after that to post in say the Out of the Box forum.
    No, you only have to wait 24 hours before you can post another image in 'eager to learn'. You should be able to post in that forum and another one i.e. in wildlife and another one in wild birds, etc.

Nonda Surratt

Thanks Axel that is how I thought it might be, but the site won't let me I got a message that I already had one upload for the day. No biggie I'll try it again at some point and see what happens..Thanks!

Axel Hildebrandt

Quote Originally Posted by Nonda Surratt View Post
    Thanks Axel that is how I thought it might be, but the site won't let me I got a message that I already had one upload for the day. No biggie I'll try it again at some point and see what happens..Thanks!
    There may be something wrong with the permissions. You could PM Blake Shadle, he should be able to fix this.