Thread: By klev (The Swedish name of this waterfall)

Johannes Glännman

Default By klev (The Swedish name of this waterfall)

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi..

Today I was out on Hunneberg (a mountain here in Sweden, about 60 km from my home)... I always had problem to photograph this waterfall because I got it unbalanced, so I climbed and steped out in the water on the other side then that I am used to....

What do you think ?

Cheers // Johannes

EXIF:

Nikon D300
    Nikon AF-S 12-24/4
    24mm - ISO 200
    1/6s - F/7.1
    Tripod

Roman Kurywczak

Hi Johannes,
    I would say that your hard work paid off. The curve of the rim and the flow of the water are very nice. The mist further adds to the scene. You also did very well minimizing the sky. Maybe a bit more on the base and a bit less of the trees and skies.......but i still like this very much as is. Very well done.

Robert Amoruso

I like the "in your face" closeness of the front of the waterfall in the FG Johannes. Makes me feel I am there and getting wet with you and you can not ask for anything more when creating an image. Well thought out composition rewarded your hard work just as Roman mentioned.

Johannes Glännman

Wow thanks for the coments. Happy and making me proud you liked it. I agree to a bit less trees and a bit more on the FG but not much. I like how the water flows directly on the one that looking on the picture.

Thanks // Johannes

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

A fine image here. A bit less tree and sky works very well. An image well worth the effort...

Fabs Forns

Lovely movement to the water, vert dynamic as resented.