Thread: A BIG thank you

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default A BIG thank you

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I would like to give a BIG thank you to Doug West. I e-mailed him regarding his post in "Signatures on pictures", and asked him to tell me how to do it with Breezebrowzer Pro. Don was unbelieveably patience with me and finally, after several e-mails, got me through the process successfully.

Don, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

Dave Smith..

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Not sure if this is the right place but if it was Doug who helped you who is Don????????????????????????????
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Artie:

Thank you.. It was Doug West BPN#500. My computer misspelled AGAIN!! Got to get a new one..:D

Thanks

Dave

Threads
    Thank You Posts

We appreciate all positive comments <smile>
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.