Thank You Posts

Default Cattle Egret

Cattle Egret
    (Bubulcus ibis)

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Eric,
    Very nice composition. May be a little under exposed? Also, hard shadows on the bird kind of not working for me. May be fill flash to avoid shadows. Very very nice composition.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Boys and girls and Eric, Let's please inlcude all of the specs with each iamge. Knowing the lens, the camera, and the exposure data often helps us to help you. And most folks are interested in where the image was made as well. The image is sharp and the EXP looks fine to me. A bit of SH/H would help even out the contrast. Are the 3 black spots in the URC (one on the bird, two in the sky) bugs or sensor dust? IAC, I would lose them.

later and love,

artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I like the pose of the cattle egret......makes me want to know what in the top of that log. I like the light and the composition. The egret is small in the frame and I like that.....it's nice to see that for a change.