Thread: Osprey, Nest And Chicks

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Osprey, Nest And Chicks

Attached Images Attached Images

I captured this image at a Osprey nest in Circle B Bar Reserve in Polk County, Florida. I captured the image last June, working it up today. Comments and critique welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Nikon D500
    Nikon 500mm PF, camera and lens supported by a Oben carbon fiber monopod with a Wimberly MonoGimbal head
    1/3200 F/8 Matrix Metering EV 0 ISO 640 Auto 1 WB, image captured at 500mm (750mm 35mm Equivalent)
    Post processed in Lightroom Classic, Photoshop CC 2022 and Topaz Denoise AI
    Cropped for composition and presentation
    Joe Przybyla

"Sometimes I do get to places just as God is ready to have somebody click the shutter"... Ansel Adams

www.amazinglight.smugmug.com

Macro and Flora Moderator Jonathan Ashton's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Super timing, focus very good. The image tells a story and conveys the size of the enormous nest. I like it.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

The setting and the image design are stellar. Is there a hint of a second chick in front of the visible chick? with love, a
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.