Thread: European Field Hamster V

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default European Field Hamster V

Attached Images Attached Images

hi folks .... back on the grave yard for one posting .
    got this fella in typical hamster pose as he was checking out that human who was trying tom photograph him .

canon eos R3
    ef 500 is l ii + 1,4 tc
    hh

f 7,1 ; iso 2000 ; 1/1600 sec ; man exp

processed with capture one and pscc 2022 , cropped to about 60 % of ff from horizontal

thanks for watching and commenting to my last threads

cheers Andreas

Macro and Flora Moderator Jonathan Ashton's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I like this very much and the colours too, I am getting the impression the colours are no so bold as some in previous images. Composition and pose super - a very appealing image.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Ashton View Post
    I like this very much and the colours too, I am getting the impression the colours are no so bold as some in previous images. Composition and pose super - a very appealing image.
    thanks Jon , yes colors are a bit muted compared to other postings .... not one has to be like the other

Story Sequences Moderator and Wildlife Moderator Gabriela Plesea's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Oooooh but he is cuter than Mickey Mouse Surprised...and stopped munching. He must have just seen you or heard the camera shutter!
    Delightful, well composed and I really like the colours here. Great DoF and good detail, mushy FG is nice too, wonderful timing. Very well processed, so far the best of the series

Kind regards,
    Gabriela Plesea

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Andreas, certainly a cute little critter. I really like the image. Nice colors, detail on the fur and pleasing composition. Thank you for sharing.
    Joe Przybyla

"Sometimes I do get to places just as God is ready to have somebody click the shutter"... Ansel Adams

www.amazinglight.smugmug.com

Threads
    Thank You Posts

thanks Gabriela and Joe glad you like this little critter .

@ Gabriela you are right stopped munching , but not because of camera noise .... R3 is silent . it was because of the big German fella moving like ballerina , LOL .

cheers Andreas

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Liedmann View Post
    thanks Gabriela and Joe glad you like this little critter .

@ Gabriela you are right stopped munching , but not because of camera noise .... R3 is silent . it was because of the big German fella moving like ballerina , LOL .

cheers Andreas
    You are so funny AndreasAre you still wearing the customary grey socks when in the field, Boetie?

Forgot the new gear is silent, hope the Z9 is also quiet, I am still waiting for my order...

Have a great rest of the week, I promised to process something this week-end but felt a bit under the weather, the second Covid booster jab gave me fever and all sort of flu symptoms so I have been resting a bit... all sorted now Is your hand better?

Kind regards,
    Gabriela Plesea

Threads
    Thank You Posts

you know me and how ´funny ´I can be at times .... still have and use those grey sokkies , well I replaced them . not wearing the ones from 2014 .
    ups hope you got around the symptoms due to the vaccination .

it will take still a while before I can use both hands .... longer training period will be needed , due to the fact that I I am still not allowed to move with my injured body parts . so I do become rusty on LHS .

regards Andreas

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Oh yes, I still remember ...LOL, as well as those fun times in the KTP You should have kept those grey socks from 2014, for memory sake! Do you remember how we looked for them one time?

Indeed I recovered after the vaccine, thank you Boetie for asking. And was able to go to work today, all good now.
    Please take it easy and I wish you speedy recovery, Andreas. Really enjoying your recent posts, keep the RHS moving while the LHS is getting better

Kind regards,
    Gabriela Plesea