Thread: Happy Bird-Day 2021

Threaded View

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Happy Bird-Day 2021

Attached Images Attached Images

What’s Up?

Jim and I, very early. We left for Orlando Airport before 4am. I am headed to NY to look for some early Snowy Owls ... Jim, Jennifer, and I wish you a wondrous holiday with family, friends, turkey, and football. Try not to eat too, too much.
    Count Your Blessings

Be sure to take some time today to reflect and count your blessings. If I were to devote an entire blog post enumerating all of my blessings, it would be the longest blog post ever. I’ll keep it simple by saying that I have had a truly great life filled with friends, family, and photography. And I ain’t done yet.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.