Thread: Tiger

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Tiger

Attached Images Attached Images

This is the last of the frames I will be sharing from my Tipeshwar reserve trip. Hopefully will get another chance to go there in a few months.
    Tipeshwar is a dry deciduous forest and in summer months is practically brown in colour. The rocks and boulders in the forest are almost black in colour as if they were burnt by the scorching sun. Post monsoon it turns nice and green. Hope this image gives a sense of the habitat.
    1DX II
    500 II
    Small crop for composition.
    1/1600
    f/7.1
    ISO 1600

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hy Sanjeev, I for one like the way you composed the image, he's walking into the frame, and the BG gives an ideea about its habitat. Tiger has a relaxed mood, the catchlight in its eyes is nice. If you could add a bit of space to its right it would be even better, if its possible. Sharpness &colors, tones...well, I think Steve and Jonathan are more competent then me:) (for the time being).

3. Thanks Sanjeev Aurangabadkar thanked for this post
    Wildlife Moderator Steve Kaluski's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Sanjeev, this is a lot better in terms of giving the subject room to breathe. Techs look good and the MKII delivers. Personally I might have addressed some of the brighter trees in the BKG.

TFS
    Steve
    Post Production: It’s ALL about what you do with the tools and not, which brand of tool you use.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Sanjeev ... good to see a wider view .
    Personal I think the level of content was set high by your previous postings , and this one is not grabbing that much attention as the previous walking images did.
    If been posted with a bit of time distance .... might work better , IMHO .
    In general I do like the majority of your recent postings .... from the processing POV .

A pleasure to look at them , TFS Andreas