Thread: Colorful poser...

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Colorful poser...

Attached Images Attached Images

EOS R6 RF 100-500 @233 f7.1 1/5300 ISO 640 HH, Manual EXP, small crop for composition

2. Thanks Volkan Akgul thanked for this post
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Sharp on the eye with nice detail. You needed to get taller as the horizon line at the top of the head is an image killer ... Is 1/5300 sec. really a shutter speed??? I ask because a lot more d-o-f usually helps get the feathers on the back sharp with these over the shoulder poses. And the BKGR looks far enough away to not be be affected much ...

with love, a
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Yes Artie, had plenty of room to close down aperture but knew the face/bill was square with camera sensor and didn't care about the body much. Also on my tippy toes for this one cause I am terrible at pointing rig using back screen (even if it does swivel nice) . Thanks as always for very valued help.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

I agree with Artie, especially about the horizon line, and also feel the saturation could be bumped, and perhaps more contrast. Nice and sharp on the face. Good job waiting for a square-to-the-sensor head angle.

6. Thanks David Roach thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Nice and sharp, also like the pose.

8. Thanks David Roach thanked for this post