Thread: Green Heron in Flight

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Green Heron in Flight

Attached Images Attached Images

Sony a9ii, 200-600mm. 1.4 TC f/9 at 1/10000, ISO 5000

i accidentally posted the wrong frame. I’ll post the one I meant to post tomorrow...��

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Kurt,

Welcome ro BPN. Congrats on a very nice image. Love the flight pose and the open bill. The shoreline intersecting the neck was bad luck. Nice light too. See my blog for tons on the SONY a9ii/200-600 combo.

Do know that you can post 1920 pixels wide < 595KB.

with love, artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks Artie. I actually posted the wrong frame. This ones not nearly sharp enough and I didn’t notice until I just looked at it. The other also doesn’t have the shoreline intersecting. I will post the one I meant to tomorrow. I wasn’t aware of being able to post larger. The rules still say 1200px long side.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Bowman View Post
    Thanks Artie. I actually posted the wrong frame. This ones not nearly sharp enough and I didn’t notice until I just looked at it. The other also doesn’t have the shoreline intersecting. I will post the one I meant to tomorrow. I wasn’t aware of being able to post larger. The rules still say 1200px long side.
    Thanks Kurt. Feel free to post the better one here for educational purposes. We don't mind that :). Be sure to size it to 1920 wide.

with love, artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.