Thread: Aggression !

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Aggression !

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello everyone. Thank you for your comments and suggestions to my previous post as always much appreciated.

Posting an image of a Tiger which is obviously appearing annoyed, but strangely throughout the sighting, this guy appeared calm and was at some distance from us with a clear path to move away. Posted his images earlier where he was relaxing on a rock and then briefly came down, sat for a while near the valley and went away before giving us this snarl. I wonder what happened there !

DPP 4.12, PSCC 2020, WB, curves, selective colour, color balance, NR on bkg, sharpened the subject.

Canon 1DX MK II, Canon 500mm f4 IS II, Bean Bag.

ss 1/1600, f/4.0, iso 6400.

Haseeb.

Wildlife Moderator Steve Kaluski's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Haseeb, great to see a Tiger and you posting different subjects.

The FG is a bit unfortunate and little distracting, especially the one over the front leg, but hey.... it's a Tiger. I like the young guy asserting his authority, your distance was fine, guess he just wanted to show who's boss. Techs look good, and you have got to grasp with everything we've been discussing, well done.

I was going to post a Tiger, but will rethink, give this one space.

TFS
    Steve
    Post Production: It’s ALL about what you do with the tools and not, which brand of tool you use.

3. Thanks haseeb badar thanked for this post
    Story Sequences Moderator and Wildlife Moderator Gabriela Plesea's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hello Haseeb,

Lovely sighting, and super timing here! Tigers are so special and such a treat to see them, just like Steve's Polar Bears

Beautiful male ( don't you love those patterns) and pose is fantastic. Having read your intro I am wondering if this 'grin' is perhaps flehmen response to a certain smell, just a guess?

Colours look good, and yes BG might be a bit distracting but at the same time it helps conceal the fact that frame it a little tight at the bottom

Good thinking on techs, IQ not bad for ISO 6400 and well processed too ( I checked WB and it's spot on).

When lockdown is over we must discuss swopping jobs and homes...Happy to swop my lions and leopards for a tiger

Have a wonderful week-end, thank you so much for sharing!

Kind regards,
    Gabriela Plesea

5. Thanks haseeb badar thanked for this post
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

When lockdown is over we must discuss swopping jobs and homes...Happy to swop my lions and leopards for a tiger:
    Sounds idillic Gabriela, but can’t do that with PB’s.
    Post Production: It’s ALL about what you do with the tools and not, which brand of tool you use.

Story Sequences Moderator and Wildlife Moderator Gabriela Plesea's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kaluski View Post
    Sounds idillic Gabriela, but can’t do that with PB’s.

Mmmmmm...what can I add to the mix, to make it more attractive to you...a pangolin, perhaps? Painted Wolves?
    Gabriela Plesea

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Excellent snarling/intimidation pose here Haseeb, good to see you pushing the ISO limits on the Canon.

The OOF FG is what it is.

TFS

9. Thanks haseeb badar thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Haseeb, a fine shot of the tiger. The snarl and the superb colours makes this image for me. I don't mind the OOF grass but your PP work is lovely. T F S. Missing the tiger photography with you my friend! Hopefully soon we will catch up.

11. Thanks haseeb badar thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thank you Everyone, seems like a long time when all our regular posters commented.

Cant do much abt the FG, it is what it is. Always try to get best possible settings but the Tigers dont give a penny worth of consideration for the same.

Looking forward to building up on m y skills, glad that you liked it and hope to keep receiving inputs on getting better.

@ Gabriela -- I am happy with Lions and Leopards, but you also have to throw WD, Cheetahs, Elephants and the Rhinos.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thank you Everyone, seems like a long time when all our regular posters commented.
    Indeed Haseeb, there is only so much I can do...

Looking forward to building up on m y skills, glad that you liked it and hope to keep receiving inputs on getting better.
    Excellent.

14. Thanks haseeb badar thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Well he doesn't look to excited to see you. The angry look and growl is great. Really makes this one. I don't mind the foreground. Either this or nothing. I would take this all day.

16. Thanks haseeb badar thanked for this post