Thread: Eyebrows...

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Eyebrows...

Attached Images Attached Images

I captured this image of a Eastern Meadowlark along Joe Overstreet Road in Kenansville, Florida. Comments and critique welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Nikon D500
    Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6 VRII AF-S ED HH
    1/2000 F/5.6 Matrix Metering EV +1/3 ISO 1000 Auto 1 WB, image captured at 400mm
    Post processing in Lightroom Classic, Photoshop CC 2020 and Neat Image for noise reduction when needed
    Cropped for composition and presentation
    Last edited by Joseph Przybyla; 10-08-2020 at 02:08 PM.
    Joe Przybyla

"Sometimes I do get to places just as God is ready to have somebody click the shutter"... Ansel Adams

www.amazinglight.smugmug.com

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Just wonderful details all around, great view of feet, killer BG and pose. TFS

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Sorry Joe on my screen I am seeing hardly any detail,don't know what happened almost a blurred look to the pixels,Halo and lots of noise to the bird especially to the lower portion of the bird. Maybe neat image caused the problems. TFS

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kevin Hice View Post
    Sorry Joe on my screen I am seeing hardly any detail,don't know what happened almost a blurred look to the pixels,Halo and lots of noise to the bird especially to the lower portion of the bird. Maybe neat image caused the problems. TFS
    Hi Kevin, thanks for viewing and commenting. Looking at the image most likely I cropped the image too much trying to show the eyebrows which I think are unique. I guess the image quality did not hold up. Here is how I should have posted the image. Thanks Kevin.
    Last edited by Joseph Przybyla; 10-08-2020 at 05:46 PM.
    Joe Przybyla

"Sometimes I do get to places just as God is ready to have somebody click the shutter"... Ansel Adams

www.amazinglight.smugmug.com

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Yes Joe greatly improved even the heavy noise under the tail is now gone.I know what you were trying to portray with the eyebrows. I hated to be negative but most of your photos are spot on and a joy to view.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Agree that the repost is a big improvement. I am constantly preaching against large crops . A bit of selective sharpening of the eyes would like improve it as it looks as if the sharpest focus is on the breast.

with love, arite
    ps; what date?
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.