Thread: landing.....

praveen p mohandas

Default landing.....

Attached Images Attached Images

this picture was photographed at nalsarover,gujrat,india...canon 1dmarklll +100-400 IS lens.....

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

It looks more like a taje off, but still a nice pose and action, I woul've liked more room to the left but then you'd loos some drops an they are nice and important in this shot so... also maybe I'd try to remove some noise from the BG and crop or remove the cut legs reflection on the water. Still, I like it very much. Congrats.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Praveen I would agree that this ia a take-off image. I like the water drops, the low angle of the image and agree with Ramon about the legs reflection.

I'm not worried about the room to the left because of the bird's angle as it flies towards you.

Judy Lynn Malloch

Praveen I like the action you captured in this image and the waterdroplets are a nice bonus. I agree with the above comments about the reflection of the feet. There is good exposure in this capture and nice detail in the whites . You did well on what appears to be not the best lighting. Thanks for sharing.

Axel Hildebrandt

Nice pose and splash. Could you post some techs? I'm wondering if you dialed in positive exposure compensation. Fill flash would have helped in this light. Keep them coming!