Thread: Snowy Egret Face Plant

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Snowy Egret Face Plant

From a shoot earlier in the week in Mountain View, CA. Plan to post a series from this fella - he was a real showman that day. Personally love that raised leg. ;)

A9ii 600 GM, 500, 4000, 5.6 HH, Sight Crop.

Name:  Snowy Egret Face First-denoise-wm bpn.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  590.4 KB

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Yep, pose and water action rock in this one. TFS

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Fanatastic capure. Love the splash, the raised foot, the sharpnesss, the killer BLUE water, almosst everything. Do you have a bit more room on our left? The distance from the bird's tail to the frame-edge should be less than the disstance from the left edge of the splash to the frame-edge. In other words, the bird is too far forward (to oour left) in the frame.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Had no room on left but did canvas extension and fill and then lopped off a bit on the right. Name:  Snowy Egret Face First-denoise-wm bpn.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  587.2 KB

Threads
    Thank You Posts

From where I sit, the repoossts is WAY better.

with love, artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.