Thread: THEME: Early morning miss...

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default THEME: Early morning miss...

Attached Images Attached Images

EOS R EF 400 DO I 1.4xtc II f6.3 1/8000 ISO 800 From last year May.Created a little after sunrise.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Fits the theme very well. Sweet light and splash. Not sure on the crop on this one.

3. Thanks David Roach thanked for this post
    BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Wish you had taken some off the left side would be bigger in the frame. Not sure of the shadow on the breast would maybe try and clone that out.Love the dark blue water and the splash tells the story. TFS

5. Thanks David Roach thanked for this post
    Macro and Flora Moderator Jonathan Ashton's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I like the composition and the water splashes, the colours are also very pleasing. I think the crop at the thigh was a good decision, I'll bare that in mind for the future!

7. Thanks David Roach thanked for this post
    BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by John Mack View Post
    Fits the theme very well. Sweet light and splash. Not sure on the crop on this one.
    As always, thanks so much for the very valued suggestions. This is one in a short burst where the stretched neck had just struck the water, I moved too quickly with the rig to the left as this beauty struck and cut the back end. The water action was amazing though. I chose the crop to show all the lower neck plumes and have the subject filling the frame from the LRC. On the left to keep the subject large in the frame, I cropped at the last shiny drop. It is cropped from landscape. Kevin, the water shadows are one of my favorite parts of this image. Showing the angle of the very low rising sun. So, I did not touch them at all in PP. My favorite is the single water drop and it's shadow on the lower neck. Please keep the very valued comments coming.