Thread: Lion talk .... have i not been that good ?

Threaded View

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Lion talk .... have i not been that good ?

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi folks ... another cat species from Etosha in 2019 .
    A large pride of 13 lions were hanging out for 2 days, around a waterhole close to Okaukuejo .... as ever loads of cars and people . The area was quite open with only shrub and a few small trees ... still they found spots to hide . It was just the concrete tube under the road , where most of the lions were resting in the heat of the day . From time to time some of them came out to make business ... LOL. This female was in heat and he was full of testorone .
    Not the best shooting options .... as the spot was roughly 2 meters below the road . Most images were taken when shooting down . And it was the main road between the camps , so you can imagine what kind of busy traffic was there on the "Etosha Highway " .

I do like this one ... as he is looking behind her with a question mark in his face ... LOL !!!

Canon EOS 1Dx II
    EF 200 - 400 IS L at 400 mm
    HH

F 9 ; Iso 1250 ; 1/2000 sec ; man exposure and auto iso ; F9 was not necessary here , been dialled in because a few minutes before the lions were close by .

Processed with DPP 4 and PSCC 2020 ; slight crop and little grading in the BG .... poo removal .

Thanks for watching and commenting to my previous posting

Cheers Andreas