SONY a7r iii Mirrorless Digital Camera Body

I am offering a slightly used SONY a7r iii Mirrorless Digital camera body — the very one that made all of the great images in the last few blog posts:

Pushing the Envelope with the SONY a7r iii Mirrorless Digital Camera Body. And trying a new approach …

Only in the Galapagos: Marine Iguanas. Five more a7r iii Images. And when to go wide with intermediate telephoto zoom lenses …

Photographing Los Pinnípedos de Galápagos. And Four More SONY a7r iii Galapagos Workhorse Images …

SONY Rig for Sale. Lots of Nature Photography Lessons. And Six More SONY a7r iii Galapagos Workhorse Images …

SONY a7r iii for Flight Photography?

as well as the one presented here today — for the very low price of $1998.00. The camera is in excellent plus condition. But for some tiny nicks and scratches on the base of the camera, it would be near mint; it has less than 12,000 actuations. The sale includes the original box and everything that came in it. Your purchase includes insured ground shipping via major courier to lower-48 US addresses only. Others are invited to e-mail for shipping surcharge info. Your item will not ship until your check clears unless other arrangements are made.

Please contact me via e-mail or leave a message on my cell phone at 863-221-2372 (Eastern time zone).

You’ve seen the images … Simply put, the a7r iii is a great camera body. It is selling new right now at B&H for $2498.00 and the new a7r iv is going for $3,498.00! You can save a very cool $500.00 by grabbing my a7r iii right now.

with love, artie