Thread: Hello and Thank you!

BPN Limited Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Hello and Thank you!

Hi! I am an amateur photographer interested in nature photography. I live in two places that provide a treasure trove of birds to enjoy and photograph. I sure hope to see my photos improve!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hello Gabrielle, welcome to BPN!! Where are these two places?

BPN Limited Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the welcome! I'm looking forward to 'being' here! I'm shooting in Florida and in the Yucatan of Mexico. Both hotter than hot, but terrific for birds!! Cheers, Gabrielle

BPN Limited Member
    Thank You Posts

Glad to welcome you to BPN. Here are people who love birds. I look forward to seeing your image. I have a little experience with birds that hope to help the community and you. I love birds very much and look at them. Let's share experiences offline
    Glad to welcome you to BPN. Here are people who love birds. I look forward to seeing your image. I have a little experience with birds that hope to help the community and you. I love birds very much and look at them. Let's share experiences offlin

BPN Limited Member
    Thank You Posts

Glad to welcome you to BPN. Here are people who love birds. I look forward to seeing your image. I have a little experience with birds that hope to help the community and you. I love birds very much and look at them. Let's share experiences offline
    Vui mừng chào đón bạn đến với BPN. Dưới đây là những người yêu chim. Tôi mong muốn được nhìn thấy hình ảnh của bạn. Tôi có một chút kinh nghiệm với các loài chim hy vọng sẽ giúp được cộng đồng và bạn. Tôi yêu chim rất nhiều và nhìn chúng. Hãy chia sẻ kinh nghiệm offlin