Thread: Female red Head

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Female red Head

Attached Images Attached Images

Shot in local slough in Nd. This is the second photo that I have processed and I am seeing some color noise. If any one can add some suggestions not a high ISO. Have never had this problem before, I start out with the raw file in Dpp 4.10 and use Arash's values.Added a few points of saturation in Photoshop. Which seems to add more noise the same when I sharpen. I looked at it before saturation was added and still see it. I am now wondering both color noise problems have occurred in low light situations and I was under exposed on original file?Neat image on background and subject. Thanks for comments and critiques.
    Canon 5D Mark 1V
    500f/4 L IS
    700 mm
    AV 7.1
    ISO 2000

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Beautiful look at this lovely lady. Colors look great given the flight light and the sharpness and exposure are spot on. Total keeper in my book.

I also think you're beating yourself up about the noise; everything looks really good. Anything more will just be technical masturbation.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Kevin, as presented, I would not have said anything about excessive noise. It shows beautifully, with great shooting angle, soft light, sharp.

I appreciate the pursuit of perfection, but on my 5k monitor, it looks great.

Randy
    MY BPN ALBUMS

"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy" Sir Isaac Newton

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Great view of this feamle. Low angle and composition are spot on. I don't see any noise in this.